Serviced Apartments in New Delhi
An integral part of Delhi Development Authority's new residential and commercial district, IIDL Suites New Delhi is close to Delhi's commercial offices and vibrant shopping malls. Two arterial roads, a metro station, the DND expressway and Noida link roads provide guests with excellent access from IIDL Suites New Delhi to key destinations in Mayur Vihar, neighbouring zones and beyond.
IIDL Suites New Delhi
Plot No 4A, District Centre,
Mayur Vihar, Phase-1,
New Delhi - 110091
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the Vicinity
- Metro Station (Mayur Vihar Extension) (5 minutes by foot)
- Supermarket (Big Bazaar) (5 minutes by foot)
- Clinic (10 minutes by foot)
- Park (5 minutes by car)
- Café Coffee Day (5 minutes by foot)
- Public Library (15 minutes by car)
Getting to IIDL Suites New Delhi
From Indira Ghandi International Airport
- By car: From the airport, travel in the direction of Subrato Park--Dhaulakuan--Chanakya Puri--Rashtrapati Bhawan--India Gate--Pragati Maidan--Nizamudin Bridge—AksharDham, arriving at IIDL Suites New Delhi.
- By Metro Train: Take IGI Airport Metro, travel towards New Delhi—Rajiv Chawk, alight at Mayur Vihar Extension Metro Station.
About New Delhi
Delhi, the national capital of India, is a hub for international politics, trade, culture and literature in India, and the key commercial and financial centre of North India. Its economy is dominated by service industries including information technology, banking and financial services, and consulting. Delhi is the second most populous city in India, after Mumbai.
A culturally rich and diverse city, Delhi plays host to the Qutub Festival, where musicians and dancers from all over India gather to perform in the evening at the Qutub Minar. International events like the Auto Expo (the world’s second-largest automotive show) and the World Book Fair (the world’s second-largest book exhibition) are held biannually in Delhi.
Essential Facts about New Delhi
Season Months Average temperatures Climate Winter December to January 5°C to 25°C (41°F to 77°F) Very cool Spring February to March 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F) Sunny and pleasant Summer April to June 25°C to 45°C (77°F to 113°F) Hot Monsoon July to mid-September 30°C to 35°C (86°F to 95°F) Wet, hot and humid Autumn End-September to November 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F) Pleasant
Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and English
- The unit currency is Indian Rupee (INR).
- Credit cards are widely accepted in larger establishments. The most commonly accepted ones are American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Travellers’ cheques are to be cashed at banks or larger hotels. Banks will cash travellers’ cheques in almost every currency, and a small fee will be charged for this service.
Banks and government offices:
Mondays to Fridays, 10:00 to 17:00 hours
Saturdays, 10:00 to 14:00 hours
Mondays to Fridays, 09:00 to 18:00 hours
Shops and department stores, may vary but mostly:
Mondays to Sundays (except Tuesdays), including public holidays: 10:00 to 22:00 hours.
Closed on Tuesdays.
- Republic Day (26 January)
- Independence Day (15 August)
- Ghandi Jayanti (2 October)